Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pasta Bibs at Bunko

As most of you know, yesterday was Bunko Night at my house!  And for those visiting my blog for the first time, 12 of my friends get together once a month every first Wednesday of the month (with the exception of this month).  What we do is meet at the home of the member who is hosting; we have dinner and then play Bunko.  As I said initially, last night I hosted.  I served spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread, ginger peach bellinis, and for dessert, a cannoli trifle.  Additionally, I made pasta bibs so I could offer them to the girls to wear while eating their meal.  As it turns out the bibs were well received. (Yeah!)  In fact they were delighted!  They were so delighted that they were more than happy to take a picture wearing them.  Girls, you all are awesome!


 
Left to right:  back row - Sherry Adair, Sandy Stewart, Mary Nagel, Janice Curtis, Andrea Harris
     Front row - Janet Grabau, Cindy Mullins, Carol Burns, me, Maureen Sievers, Judy Miller


We were missing a few of our regulars last night; however, the subs that joined us are very much a part of our group.  To Barbara, Becky, and Donna - we missed you, but, as always, we look forward to seeing you next month.

In summary, we all had a good time - we always do - especially when our tummies are full and we have had a cocktail or two.  Thank you girlfriends for being so gracious and so much fun to be with!


Denise

                             












2 comments:

  1. We had a blast! I really enjoy the preparation as much as I do the gathering. The menu, cooking, and sewing (in my case) are elements of anticipation for me - sort of like waiting for Santa to come. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment or ask questions, I would be happy exchange ideas and thoughts . . .