Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Craziness Begins!

. . . it's a new year after all!   Okay, my goals so far are to:

1)  post the tutorial on the SUB (bed runner) I made last month.

2)  work on the Madrona Road Challenge I am participating in with the KCMQG - due mid-February.

And I have committed and challenged myself to:

3) Block of the Month this year through pileofabric.com.  Participants will be working on a Quilt As You Go (QAYG) type of quilt with opportunities to hone skills and learn various quilt block techniques.  I just signed up!

4)  Make a few T-shirt quilts - at least three:  1) for myself, 2) a customer and 3) a friend.

5)  Introduce new sewing techniques for sewing class and offer fun projects to make for young girls - still in the planning stages though.  E.g., zippers, button holes by way of making summer bags, skirts, and hats!  Possibly some summer slippers too.

6)  Make hubby a quilt for Fathers Day or for Christmas.

Okay - I'm going to stop for now!   Hopefully I can stay out of trouble--hee hee!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or ask questions, I would be happy exchange ideas and thoughts . . .