. . . it's a new year after all! Okay, my goals so far are to:
1) post the tutorial on the SUB (bed runner) I made last month.
2) work on the Madrona Road Challenge I am participating in with the KCMQG - due mid-February.
And I have committed and challenged myself to:
3) Block of the Month this year through pileofabric.com. Participants will be working on a Quilt As You Go (QAYG) type of quilt with opportunities to hone skills and learn various quilt block techniques. I just signed up!
4) Make a few T-shirt quilts - at least three: 1) for myself, 2) a customer and 3) a friend.
5) Introduce new sewing techniques for sewing class and offer fun projects to make for young girls - still in the planning stages though. E.g., zippers, button holes by way of making summer bags, skirts, and hats! Possibly some summer slippers too.
6) Make hubby a quilt for Fathers Day or for Christmas.
Okay - I'm going to stop for now! Hopefully I can stay out of trouble--hee hee!