Sunday, December 23, 2012

This Elf is Ready for Wine

Check, check, check, and check!  All the gifts I had planned to make are done, so now this little elf is officially ready for Christmas, and a glass of wine!  Today was a very full day of shopping and sewing.  Kyla (my sewing student) and I made her last three gifts: another mug rug, a soda/beer can koozie, and a small stuffed doll.  Then after she left, I finished the wine koozies that I started last night.  By the way, I found the cutest Cozy Wine Koozie recipe (pattern) on the Moda Bake Shop blog, which was featuring Becky's design at SewSaneJane.  I really enjoy Becky's work.  Check it out!

Anyway, these are the ones I made from her "recipe".



I've poured myself a glass of wine to celebrate, and I put wine bottles in the koozies for a few of my relatives and a friend. 




Tomorrow will be a day of house cleaning and cooking prep, so once again, Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or ask questions, I would be happy exchange ideas and thoughts . . .